Frequently Asked Questions
What are the differences among In Stock, Made-to-Order & Custom Tailor garments?In Stock Garment Info
- How do I know which size of In Stock garment will fit me?
- Sleeve Measurement: "dress shirt sleeve length"
There are two ways to find your sleeve length in a long sleeve Barong.
- If you know your "Dress Shirt Sleeve Length" (which is found on the size tag of your best-fitting dress shirt), find a Barong with that sleeve Length. Or
- See illustrated instructions for measuring your "Dress shirt sleeve length"
- What are the neck sizes of the In Stock barongs?
The collar is traditionally comfortably loose on the barong, so we've made a comfortable allowance for neck size in all of our Barongs. We've made the neck dimensions proportional to the chest dimensions, so there's usually never a problem with fit at the neck.
chest sizes / neck dimensions (inches):
- 34-36 / up to 14 3/4"
- 38-40 / up to 15 3/4"
- 42-44 / up to 16 3/4"
- 46-48 / up to 17 3/4"
- 50-52 / up to 18 3/4"
- 54-56 / up to 19 3/4"
- How does the Barong fit around the torso?
The Barong is traditionally a loose-fitting shirt. Due to the lack of stretch in jusi & Piña fabric, Barongs made of these fabrics are always made with an allowance of about 6" at the chest. This allows one to comfortably move his/her arms and torso while wearing the Barong. The cut of the Barong is "straight," which means there is no tapering of the torso.
- How to order an In Stock garment?
A. If you know only your size / measurements:
- Go to the In Stock section for men, women, boys & girls.
- Select your size, then click "update display" to display only items available in your size.
B. If you know the item #:
- Enter the item # into the Search box & click search.
- How can I search for a specific item #?
If you wish to shop just for specific item #, enter the item # into the Search box & click search.